Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Resolution Update

I feel like I am chugging along with my goals, although the whole keeping my place cleaned up thing has been a bit of a struggle. I did do my dishes last night which is huge for me, and I took out my trash this morning which cleaned out part of my fridge.

I casted on my first “sock” last night. It is actually the Loopy’s Red Sock Kit from Loopy Ewe so it is a teeny tiny little sock, but its a sock and I think it will help to teach me method before getting into the whole actually fitting someone part.

Another little plus for me is that I finally called to cancel my gym membership last night. Since I started going to my gym at work I don’t need to keep paying for a membership. That should help to balance out the difference in my paycheck with my change in health insurance. And I actually worked out during my lunch hour today all by myself!

No comments: