Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Couch25K Week 5

This is the week that I have been dreading, the week that it seemed like things got real.  I just finished Day 2 of this week and it felt easy, almost too easy.  I guess it turns out that all of that dreading was for naught and I may actually be able to complete this whole week no problem.  My stamina has gotten a lot better and while my legs are yelling at me they are carrying me through.

Part of my worry about this week of running has stemmed about reading others struggles with this week.  I guess I have learned that everyone has walls that they hit with a training program and they are all at different points in the program.  I think I hit mine in Week 3 of this program.  It was early on, but it was a struggle to get through the jogging for 5 minutes straight.  Hard to believe I did 8 minutes twice today, no problem. Then again I am getting my pacing down a lot better.

Here's to Day 3 on Friday.  Hoping I can get through the 20 minutes.

No comments: