Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Amazing Husband

It's Valentine's Day and per my usual non-like of Hallmark holidays I ignored it until the actual day. I feel like all of the pink and red stuff in the stores that are supposed to represent the love my husband and I have for each other fall short of that goal. There are no material objects that can truly represent our love, except for our wedding bands.

I do want to say that I have the best husband ever and I am so thankful that he puts up with me.  I hear other women complain about all of the little annoying things their hubbies do and I just smile because my husband doesn't do those things. Most of the time it is me doing those things. I am blessed beyond my deserving that he puts up with it.

There are so many reasons why I love my husband and I'm going to list a few here.

1. He shows his love for me daily
2. He puts my needs before his
3. He encourages me to reach my goals
4. He will be weird with me
5. He does the dishes all the time
6. He makes me coffee in the morning
7. He puts up with my mood swings
8. He works two tough jobs so we are financially stable
9. He never fails to make me smile
10. I can truly be myself around him, no questions asked

Those are just a few of the reasons I love him.

Happy Valentine's day honey! I hope this is better than a card, and we will go buy you some baseball cards tonight. Maybe if I pick the pack you will get the squirrel.  

1 comment:

Minnesota Mazzio's said...

What a beautiful post. I thought of you today as I bought my new shape and fitness magazines. I will have to check and see what diet you are doing this month :)