Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Trifecta of Clean

My cottage, car and desk are clean currently! I think this is the first time this has happened since I moved to SoCal. I am really enjoying it and want to keep it this way so I have been making myself pick everything up every night and every morning. This is going to get hard after the holidays. I know that I will come home after receiving many wonderful gifts from my family and not quite know where to put them. The nice thing is that I will have a few days off of work to relax and find a place to put everything.

My brother's scarf is moving along. I finished the first set of yarn balls and have moved onto the second set. The first set gave me a little over 20 inches so I will need at least 2 more sets, and will probably want to move into the third set before finishing the scarf. I really want the scarf to be over 6 feet long but may have to finish it at a shorter length due to a lack of time.

I started my second hat with some Merino yarn and am loving how soft it is. I'm excited that this will be a very warm hat for my sis-in-law.

No comments: