Monday, March 19, 2012

Changing Things Up

I worked out for an hour tonight and still didn't feel like I got a good enough sweat. My workout routine has primarily consisted of the Wii Fit Rhythm Boxing and I think my body has gotten used to the exercise. This saddens me greatly because I really enjoy the boxing aspect of it and up until this week I would be drenched in sweat after punching it out for 30 minutes or so. It was a rather satisfying work out.

I am going to take this as a sign that I need to start actually challenging myself a bit more in my exercise routine. I have the 30 Day Shred DVD but last time I was doing that workout it aggravated my bad shoulder, so I am turning to the other workout DVDs I have. I bought these DVDs a few years ago, mainly because I had read good reviews of them on the Weight Watchers forums. They are the Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease DVD Series. I bought almost the whole series at one point but have never really gotten into them, the main reason being that I had very limited living space when I first bought the series.

I report my weight tomorrow and I have a feeling it will be up. I have been weighing in at 197.5 the last few days and it will probably stick there tomorrow morning. I will post the final result tomorrow, but am expecting to be reporting a gain. I will analyze why I think my body gained the weight tomorrow.

No comments: