Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weighing In

This has been an interesting week weight loss wise. My weight kept going up all week then stayed at a specific weight. I struggled with trying to figure out what to do next in this weight loss struggle. I feel like I have the healthy eating thing down but the weight just isn't coming off. The weight does come off however when I follow a strict eating and exercise plan. Basically I need to be told what to eat and how to exercise. When a plan is laid out for me I can usually drop some pounds.

Thankfully I found another plan to follow this week. It started with finding a new app for my iPhone. The app is called Nexercise and it not only tracks your exercises, but it also rewards you for exercising. So far I have gotten a free Propel Zero, free Zappos VIP membership, a $5 Best Buy gift card, and a PDF book called Shape 21 Lean Body Manual. I started that program yesterday.

After saying all of that, I stayed even this week but am looking for a good loss next week. The 21 day program promises 8-20 pounds lost. I would be happy with 5 pounds being gone.

No comments: