Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Going Down

My weight is down again this week. I have been able to maintain the loss from cutting out carbs and my energy levels are back.

Last Week: 194.2
This Week: 192.7
Difference: -1.5
Pounds to next goal: 2.8

I'm excited about my progress in the past two weeks. My energy levels are through the roof and I find myself fidgeting all the time. I've read that burns extra calories.

In other news, I'm entering an art show. I will be knitting a cozy for a ceramic pig. More information about that later. And pictures.

2 comments:

Minnesota Mazzio's said...

Good for you. I am happy to see that you are doing well. What are you following now? I had the same problem with the 17 day diet.

Pig is too cute

casey

Mangobadango said...

I have been mainly just counting calories and exercising. Been making smoothies in the mornings for breakfast.

Thank you for complimenting the pig. I think it will become my knit group's mascot.