Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Moving Down

Last week's weight: 196.2
Current Weight: 195.8
Difference: -0.4

My weight is down and I'm at the lowest weight I have been in a while. And I have been here for almost 5 days or something like that. I am only .9 pounds away from my next mini goal and 3 days from it being two months since I was at my last one. I promised myself a reward for either meeting the goal or spending two months trying to achieve it. I never thought it would actually take me two months to lose 5 pounds but it is. I also don't think I want to cheat myself with a reward before I hit that magic number. I will wait until the scale says 194.9 or less for a week then I will allow myself to start a new knitting project.

I have started to become I involved in the social community at My Fitness Pal and it is helping with my motivation. It helps to have others encouraging me and to encourage others.

No comments: