Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weight Report

I was down this week. Stats below.

Last week: 197.5
This week: 196.2
Difference: -1.3
Pounds to current goal: 1.3

I don't think this is going to stick through tomorrow. I made a few bad eating decisions when I got home this evening and they may reflect on the scale in the morning. I also added a bit too much salt to dinner tonight.

I will keep trudging forward though and rest in the fact that I am ultimately living the healthy lifestyle I desire. I am exercising and eating healthy. Even my indulgence tonight was a vegetarian Chinese dish, Kung Pao Tofu. And I cut back on what I was planning to eat for dinner because I had eaten the extra food. Of course I should have said no to the tortilla chips Mr. Badango pulled out after dinner. At least those were multi grain.

I'm looking forward to my weigh in next week. Maybe I will hit my goal. That would make me very happy.

No comments: